- It has 4 independent cable accesses at one end. Each of them allows the individualized entry of at least two medium capacity multifiber cables (double inputs) and up to 6 small capacity optical cables (7mm.).
- The closing lid is completely assembled and removed without the need for special tools thanks to the clip-type hermetic seal.
- The sealing of access cables to the box is made by rubber gaskets with pre-cut entries.
- Diameter inputs / outputs cables from 22 to 7 mm. Maximum 256 fusions of F.O (double layer).
- Rectangular, wide-reach, easy-access splice trays with extendable tabs for better fiber storage up to 32 F.O. (double layer). Both the support block and the individual trays allow the rotation to 90º and its interlocking in fixed positions to facilitate installation.
- The boxes can be opened, closed and manipulated without interrupting the circuits in operation. It allows to join and segregate cables without having to cut all the fibers as well as the adequate storage of the tubes and / or fibers left over from the cables.
- Axial tension Load per cable> D / 45 mm x 1000 N. D: cable diameter. 1 hour by cable. Cable displacement <3 mm
- Flexion by cable: 30 ° flexion max. 500 N. Application of force: 400 mm from the end of the seal. No. of cycles: 5 / cable.
- Cable torque: Maximum torque 90 ° / max 50 N. Application of force: 400 mm from the end of the seal. No. of cycles: 5 / cable.
- Frequency Vibration: 10 to 15Hz. Speed: one octave per minute. Cycle: sinusoidal; amplitude: 3 mm (6 mm crest to crest). Fastening the cable: 500 mm from the end of the seal. Duration: 2 hours per axis
- Static load> 1000 N (25 cm2, 10min).
- Utilization temperature -25 to +70 ºC.
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK09 (20 J).
- The box once closed is completely hermetic and resistant to outdoor conditions. Degree of protection IP-68.
- The materials are designed for a minimum duration of 20 year
The design of the box allows the mechanical continuity of the tensile elements of the cables and protects the fibers, the unions and the optical devices facilitating the organization of the splices and the storage of the fiber excess.
The box is airtight and resistant to outdoor conditions so it can be installed both outside and inside buildings in log houses, manholes, walls or cable galleries
1. Telecommunication area.
2. Internet service.
3. Data center, CATV