The Multi Service Terminal incorporates hardened adapters and are fully OptiTap compatible. Allowing for rapid tower and FTTH deployments, the MSTs are fully IP68 rated to fully withstand the rigors of outdoor deployment in all environments. Each MST comes with easy deployment mount allowing wall mounting or for pole mounting.
- Each box can be fully assembled to reduce the need for opening and opening the field in the field.
- Hardened connectors are factory-terminated and environmentally sealed for use in optical drop cable deployments
- Plug-and-play adapter ports ensure rapid cable installment in the outside plant access section of the network
- Multiport Service Terminals incorporate hardened connector technology that is designed to withstand the rugged outside plant environment
- Factory terminated IP68 rated, high quality, high performance connectors.
- Flexible choice of ports: 2, 4, 6, 8 terminals are available.
- Kind of mounting bracket allowing for a wide range of mount options.
6Port MST Box Drawing paper:
|Port||2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12|
|Product Type||Access Terminal|
|IP Rate||IP 68|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +85℃|
|Adapter||OptiTap SC, OptiTap LC Duplex, OptiTap MPO|
|Entrance||Cable gland or OptiTap Adapter|
|Feed cable||1, 2, 4, 6, 8 coreS for options|
|Feed cable length||Customized|
|Stub Type||Stub Tail|
|Mounting Method||Handhole, Pedestal, Pole, Strand, Aerial|
|Cable Type||Flat drop cable|
|Cable Size||3.0×4.5mm; 4x7mm; 4.5×8.1mm; 4.5×9.8mm|
|Cable Stub Length||50meter to customized|
|Attenuation, maximum||0.30 dB/km @ 1550 nm | 0.40 dB/km @ 1310 nm|
|Directivity, minimum||60 dB|
|Wavelength Range||1260–1635 nm|
|Insertion Loss, Terminal Connector, max||0.4dB|
|Return Loss, Connector, minimum||65dB|
- FTTH Projects
- FTTA Projects
- Truck cable connectings
- Prospecting or military communication