- Water-proof design with IP-66 Protection level.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
- Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- 1*8 Splitter can be installed as an option.
- Efficient cable management.
- 8 ports cable entrance for drop cable.
- Fixation parts & other accessories
2.Insert fiber cable into the input holes, then fix
it on the box by suitable fixation clamps as
picture. (The length of input cable is about 1M )
3.Insert nude fiber into protective tube, then fix and trim input cable.
(The length of protective tube is about 35cm )
4.Insert connectors of patch cords into adaptors, then lead the other end of patch cords into the back side of the tray。 (The length of pigtail is about 55cm according to ringlike storage space)
5.Connect pigtails and input cables by fusion splice in sleeves or mechanical splice, the close tray cover.
6.insert outdoor fiber cable into output holes, install output connectors, then connect output connectors with adaptors, then sort out output cables and fix them.
7.Cut the rubber blocks, then insert them into the rest unused output holes.