- Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets. Easy in fiber management.
2. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
5. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
6. FOSC with a earthling device protect it from damage by lightning
- No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
- IP： 68 sealing performance, with 25 years durability.
- Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss.
|Model||Trays||Tray capacity||Total Capacity
|Entry Port dia.||Raw material|
|GJS03G- 144c||6||12c / 24c||144 c||412*157*185||8round ports with dia. of—-Φ11 mm
1 oval port with size of—-Φ40mm~ Φ60mm
|Dome & base : Modified P.P
*Telecommunication subscriber loop
*Fiber to the home (FTTH)