<h2>Fiber Optic Outdoor Vertical Splice Enclosure SP-GJS-03M </h2>
1. Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets. Easy in fiber management.
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agent (ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on FOSC are mechanical and heat-shrinkable on ports for ease of installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of 304 stainless steel
7. FOSC can order with a earthling device protect it from damage by lightning
The strong housing provide fire resistant, anti-aging, anti-UV and waterproof, quake-proof while protecting splices during pulling, torsion and impacting. Highly reliable sealing system. Heat-shrink on the ports. Can be used in aerial, underground, direct buried installation environments. Available for wall, stand or pole mounting.
|Model||Trays||Tray capacity||Total Capacity
|Cable Entry and available cable dia.||Raw material|
|SP-GJS-03M||4||24c||96 c||315*189||1 oval port for 2pcs 8~23mm cable.
4 round ports for 6~16mm cable
|Dome & base :
Accessories kits in details:
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius ≥ 37.5mm. Low optical loss.